Do you have commercial blinds in your home and are looking for some help with removing them? Look no further! This post is going to give you some helpful tips on how to remove commercial blinds from your home. You will have a new, fresh look for your space without the expense of a renovation.
Commercial blinds are also an attractive choice as they are durable and made of high quality materials. They can be purchased in a variety of colours, textures, styles, and patterns. As you can see, there are options to fit every home décor.
Commercial blinds are not cheap , so you better be careful when choosing them. There are some things to consider such as size, weight, and ease of installation.
Other factors that affect the price of commercial blinds include:
- Type of shade Commercial blinds come in various types; all of which have different functionality and properties. There are the known types such as vertical blinds, roller blinds, and horizontal blinds. As you can see, there are a lot of options to choose from.
- The number of panels You are probably wondering about the number of built in doors on a commercial blind. Here is what you need to know: the numbers range from four to six. This depends on how big your windows are compared to its size.
- The width of the door Like other shades, commercial blinds come in various widths. They are usually made for standard windows measuring between 72in. to 108in. long. You can choose from a range of 84 in to 115 in wide.
- The weight In terms of weight, commercial blinds are heavy. The upper limit is 250lbs or more depending on the type and size of shade you get.
- Type of installation Commercial blinds need more than one person to install the shades. They are also hard to install. These blinds are only installed on the inside of the windows to block out noise and light.
The cost of commercial blinds varies depending on how big your windows are and how many panels you need. Do you have a budget for buying commercial blinds? Think about it before spending a lot of money on something which you may not need.
The next thing you need to do is to remove the excess parts and webbing. Make sure that you remove all the small nuts and screws. Use pliers or a screwdriver for removing the hooks. Run your fingers on both sides of the webbing to remove any other hard parts that are sticking out. It is also a good idea to wear gloves in removing the blinds. This will protect your hands from getting hurt by sharp metal pieces.
Next, you need to clean the surface where you will be installing the commercial blinds. Use a dry, soft cloth to wipe off any dirt that is stuck on it. You can then take a spray cleaner or a sponge and scrub the surface well. Do not forget to wash them with water after using any chemicals, bleach, or cleanser.
You can now use the dry cloth to wipe off dirt from your hands before installing them. You need to know that installing blinds is not an easy job. You will need a lot of patience and concentration in order to install the blinds correctly. You can use nails to hang them on the inside of your windows.
If you have a tape measure, you can measure the length and width of your window for proper installation. In fact, many installers recommend using measurements as this is the best way to be sure that your measuring is accurate. This also helps prevent unexpected short or long lengths.
It is also important that you measure the height from the bottom of your window to the top of your windowsill. This will help prevent cracking or scratching your paint or walls. In some cases, you may have to use a small wooden piece as a base for levelling before sticking your commercial blinds on them.
Your last step is measuring the width and height of each panel that will be fixed on the inside of your windows. Make sure that you don’t forget to include those with slats too.
Here is a tip for you: when you measure the width and height, make sure that the measurements are accurate. The easiest way to be sure about it is to use a tape measure.
Now that you have measured all of the parts, be sure to cut out those pieces so that they fit on your window. This will help you avoid measuring twice, and gives you accurate measurements in measuring again.
To keep your hands from getting injured or dirty, don’t touch the blinds with bare hands after installation. Wear rubber gloves or small plastic bags.
Don’t forget to check the product manual for instructions on how to remove and install the blinds. This will ensure that you don’t make any mistakes in installing them. Here are some things you need to know: the best way to remove slats is by sliding them from the right side of the blind through the brackets on both ends of each panel.
There are different types of commercial blinds, each having their own ways of installation. Here are some tips for you:
- Vertical Blinds Installation is easy. All you have to do is hang them on your window as soon as possible. Vertical blinds are installed in the same way as other types of commercial blinds, except that there is no room to install a cord for your blinds. This will also prevent raising your curtains during bedtime or any other time when having the shades up may be not appealing.
- Roller Blinds Installation is easy. All you have to do is hang them on your window as soon as possible. This is because this type of commercial blinds come with large clips that you can use to hang them just about anywhere in your home. These clips also have a cord.
As you can see, most commercial blinds are easy and convenient to install, especially if you have a lot of windows in your home or business.
Are you wondering about removing or buying commercial blinds for your business? Contact SignsBlinds.com and let us get it sorted for you!